To all Manitoba Locals, National Officers, Committees and Prairie Region Council Members:
All members in good standing who identify as women are invited to attend the next Winnipeg Regional Women’s Committee meeting.
What: Winnipeg Regional Women’s Committee Meeting
When: Thursday, April 25 at 5:15 pm
Where: Winnipeg Regional Office - 175 Hargrave Street, 4th Floor PSAC Boardroom
RSVP Please rsvp your attendance using the online link above
Why Regional Women’s Committees?
- to inform and educate women on the political, social, economic, and workplace issues that affect them
- to speak with women with a strong, common voice and advocate policies that promote all women’s rights
- to mobilize women to participate in the union and take action on the issues
- to empower women with the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to exercise effective leadership
- to support women through a network that links them to each other, to the union, and to the community
- to work side by side with racialized and Indigenous women, LBTQ2SIA women, and women with disabilities to advance real equality and make the PSAC an inclusive union