To all Winnipeg Locals, National Officers, Committees and Prairie Region Council Members:
The Winnipeg Regional Women’s Committee will be holding their AGM! All members in good standing who identify as women are welcome to attend!! Mark your calendars and come be part of a great Committee!!
What: Annual General Meeting with election of officers
When: Wednesday, March 20th at 5:15 pm
Where: Winnipeg Regional Office - 175 Hargrave Street, 4th Floor PSAC Boardroom
RSVP Please rsvp your attendance using the online link here: or reply back to this email
Why Regional Women’s Committees?
- to inform and educate women on the political, social, economic, and workplace issues that affect them
- to speak with women with a strong, common voice and advocate policies that promote all women’s rights
- to mobilize women to participate in the union and take action on the issues
- to empower women with the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to exercise effective leadership
- to support women through a network that links them to each other, to the union, and to the community
- to work side by side with racialized and Indigenous women, LBTQ2SIA women, and women with disabilities to advance real equality and make the PSAC an inclusive union